4 WEEK WARRIOR PROJECT
This is for you if:
- you have been afraid/unsure of using the weights section on your own.
- you are desperate to drop body fat, add lean muscle and sculpt your body but unsure where to start.
- you want to feel confident and happy in your body
- you want to understand fully how to eat happily and healthily for you and those close to you
- you are willing to invest 1.5 hours to yourself, two times a week.
- you want to improve your health
- you want help from a simple and clear program that’s proven to work and create life lasting results
- you want to make new friends that will only ever support what you want
Things to know...
To make sure we can give the highest level of attention during these sessions the maximum capacity is 14.
So we expect our StrongHer warriors to be 100% COMMITTED* to the program- if you are unable to commit please DO NOT apply for one of the spots.
Sessions will take place in one of two studios
Whitechapel at FE GYM
Elephant & Castle One 2 One
You are able to join the warrior project for 1, 2 or 3 months depending on how much guidance and support you feel you need- however the nature of the program is to guarantee that you not only transform yourself but give yourself the confidence to walk out and and do it on your own too.
Each month you will receive 12 hours of Full body weight training/resistance training, Conditioning (HIIT) training, body assessments/measurements and full nutrition and online support. This is all just from £13.75 per session, and because we are so sure on our warrior project, we guarantee results or you will receive the FULL payment back.
If you have read all the above and thought "This is me, I want this" then apply below, upon reviewing your application and once accepted we can get you underway to becoming a StrongHer Warrior
*we implement a 3 strike policy on attendance- due to the amount of applications we receive we often sell out quickly. So if you fail to attend x3 times within your program (pre booked holidays exempt) then we have the right to remove your from the programme.
The first and most important step of the Warrior Project is to make the decision in your mind that you are willing to work hard both physically and mentally during your time on the course and achieve an end goal that really means something to you. Before sessions commence we conduct a 30-60 min 1:1 meeting so we can establish what your main goals are, how we are going to achieve them as well as figure out your nutrition.