StrongHer? Running? Yes thats right! As much as we harp on about weight training we also know and understand the benefits of running physically, mentally and socially. So we are pairing our knowledge of resistance training & running together to make any and every woman; novice to experienced run strongher, further and together.
RUN FOR FREE IN JANUARY
On Wednesdays through January our Head running coach Natasha Wood will be here to support your New year goals getting you to hit the ground running on some wonderful east London routes.
Start point: Broadway Market- London Fields
Start Time: 7pm
9th Jan- Victoria Park route
16th Jan- Limehouse Basin route
23rd Jan- Olympic Park route
WANNA NAIL THAT 5K?
LAUNCHING FEB 2019
This is for you if:
* You have never run before, or don’t consider yourself a confident runner
* You want to take on a physical and mental challenge
* You’re looking for a supportive and friendly ‘crew’ to help you achieve your running goals
* You’ve ever got injured trying to run and need help with your technique
* You’ve ever missed a bus when you’ve run for it 😉
This is a couch to 5k with a difference. This is an introduction to running StrongHer style. If you’ve ever fancied giving running a go but felt intimidated by the long-legs in Lycra, fear not. This course runs on the principle “No athlete left behind”. Led by an England Athletics qualified Run Leader, we’ll cover the basics of great running form, build your running fitness through a progressive program, deal with the biggest barrier in the way of you fulfilling your potential – your mind and have a blast whilst doing it.